You can add multiple Facebook account to your Facebook Messenger for Android and iOS. However, you cannot use two Facebook accounts in the official Facebook app for Android and iPhone.
Now if you want to use two Facebook account in Android and iPhone you have to use a third-party app. You can use Parallel Space and Friendcaster app for Android and Friendly for iPhone.
These apps allow you to use two Facebook accounts in Android and iPhone. Though Friendcaster for Android is not available on the Google Play store, you can download the apk and install it.
Using these Apps you can configure multiple Facebook accounts and easily switch between them without having to sign out from one.
Use Two Facebook Accounts in Android
1. Parallel Space
Parallel Space is one of the most popular Android apps to run multiple Facebook accounts for Android. With over 50+ Million downloads, the app is the most preferred third-party app to run multiple Facebook accounts in Android.
How to use Two Facebook accounts with Parallel Space
To do this, start by downloading and installing Parallel Space from the Play Store here.
- Once installed, open the App. Tap on Start to get Clone Apps section.
- In the Clone Apps screen, you can see all the Apps installed on your Phone.
- Select the Facebook app and then tap Add to Parallel Space.
- In the Parallel Space screen, you can see Facebook and Messenger app.
- Now to use your second Facebook app, tap on the Facebook app.
- Enter your Facebook username and password and login.
So, that’s how you can configure multiple Facebook accounts in Android. You can also add other apps such as WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram etc.
To add another app, tap on Add app icon and then select the app you want to clone to Parallel Space.
The only disadvantage of Parallel Space for running two Facebook accounts is that the ads that appear every time you reopen Facebook or other apps. Though the ads are closable, it can get annoying after some time.
If you don’t want the ads then you can get the Pro version of the app that comes with the monthly and one-time subscription.
You can also customize Parallel Space with different themes, notifications, speed mode, password and other options.
2. Friendcaster for Android
Friendcaster for Android was a popular app for using two Facebook apps in Android. However, Google removed the app from Google Play store citing policy violation.
However, you can still use the app by downloading and installing it from the third-party sources.
How to use Freindcaster
- Once you have downloaded and installed the Friendcaster app, open the app.
- For the first time, you need to enter your primary Facebook account credentials and log in.
- To add a second Facebook account, tap on Preferences and select Accounts.
- Now add your second Facebook account.
You can do the same to add more than two Facebook accounts in Android. The friendcaster app also offers several customization options.
Use Two Facebook Accounts in iPhone
Friendly for Facebook
If you are a iOS user and own an iPhone then you can use the most popular Facebook alternative app for iPhone called Friendly for Facebook.
Friendly for Facebook offers a lot of feature than just the ability to add and use two Facebook accounts in iPhone. But, first, let’s see how to use Friendly to add multiple Facebook accounts in iPhone.
- Download and install Friendly for Facebook from Apps Store here.
- Once installed, open the app and tap on Add Account.
- Now add your first Facebook account credentials and log in.
- To add a second Facebook account, tap on + Add account button.
- Now repeat the steps again if you want to add more than 2 Facebook accounts in iPhone.
Apart from adding Facebook accounts, you can also use Instagram, Twitter and Messanger directly from the Friendly for Facebook interface.
You can filter your Facebook feed by most recent, filter by keywords and also Block ads if you find them annoying.
You can also download and save Facebook video and photos on your iPhone. You can customize the app with colourful themes and Font Size.
Parallel Space for Android and Friendly for Facebook for iPhone are two apps that work differently but allows you to use two Facebook accounts simultaneously.
Where Parallel Space clones apps from your Android phone and allows you to use two Facebook app on a single Android device, Friendly for Facebook allows you to use multiple Facebook account on a single Facebook app.
If you use an Android phone, then you may also like to read how to play YouTube videos in the background.